Kristen Bell made a recent appearance at an event dressed bundled up in a colorful scarf and sharp blazer. With the newly brisk fall evenings come the time to start layering your outfits.
To get Kristen’s look, start with a silk minidress like the Area No 3 Dress by Aaron Ashe ($256). This piece is great worn alone, but to give it more structure like Kristen, add a black tuxedo blazer like ours from Mason. Add semi-sheer tights, a colorful scarf like the one we chose from Jet, and black booties like these from Schutz and you’ll look as fabulous as Kristen Bell.
Shop these items:
1. Aaron Ashe Area No. 3 Dress ($256)
2. Mason Tuxedo Blazer ($400)
3. Jet Sun Burst Scarf ($25)
4. Schutz Zipper Bootie ($150)
A few months ago, actress Vanessa Hudgens covered CosmoGirl! covered in Eugenia Kim’s Veneded Fedora($300). It’s a hat that will match any outfit and is handy for concealing a bad hair day. Grab yours now!
This month, actress Aly Michalka visited us at LIVE! On Sunset and played stylist with our product. While she was here she got away with a few bags full of great clothes, including the Sretsis blouse she was pictured in recently while out in Hollywood with her sister A.J.
The blouse is made of pretty, delicate chiffon with a bustier-style print. We love how Aly wore it with the Sophie Mesh Jet pants from Siwy. It gave the feminine top a bit of youthful edge (didn’t she look adorable?)
The Stretsis Chiffon Blouse ($375) is available online now!
These days, you’ll notice that red-carpet pros aren’t always opting for dresses to premieres. Many of the most stylist celebs are choosing demure tuxedo jackets with sexy, sleek fitting pants and bomb jewelry. Today’s MM has adopted the same philosophy. Just add a plain tank underneath the jacket and you’re ready to go!
Jacket- Mason Tuxedo Jacket ($400)
Necklace- Beaubourg ($280) – 310.360.1660
Pants- Twenty Cluny Pants ($500) – 310.360.1660
Sequins have reemerged to shine some more this season as exemplified on the Balmain runway. This trend is one which must be executed carefully. It’s best to wear one piece with sequins and go basic everywhere else. Unless of course, your hero piece is a sequined dress. In that case, go minimal by selecting basic black platform pumps and little or no jewelry.
Here are some of the great sequin pieces available now at LIVE! On Sunset:
1. Robert Rodriguez Sequin Skirt ($300) – 310.360.1660
2. Rory Beca Asymmetrical Sequin Dress ($775)
3. Robert Rodriguez Sequin Short ($400) – 310.360.1660
Fall is here! And so is the time to trade out cut-offs for leggings and tank-tops for cashmere sweaters. Many shoppers find themselves hitting the stores now to update their wardrobes. Trends cycle in and out, and are of course so fun to indulge in—but for the shopper who is equally fashion and financially conscious, trendy items aren’t always the best investment. Each season, there are staple items that will carry you through the months and serve as your wardrobe foundation.
Without further ado, here are three sensational autumn pieces that are a sure-fire return on your investment.
1. Robert Rodriguez Leather Jacket ($800) – 310.360.1660 – A fitted leather jacket is both fashion-forward and functional. It will go with ev-er-y-thing!
2. Sjobeck Plaid Shirt ($158) – 310.360.1660 – The plaid shirt is multifunctional. Wear it solo with leggings and flats, or layer it over long sleeve dresses.
3. Joie New Orleans Boot ($465) – Flat boots are a must for trekking about during fall. They’re warm, comfortable, and classic. Every girl needs to invest in a pair.
Posted in Top 3
Tagged autumn fashion, boots, fall fashion, fall staples, flat boots, joie, leather jacket, Live! On Sunset, plaid shirt, robert rodriguez, Sjobeck