We’re sure you understand the value of accessories. They can make or break an outfit or serve as the hero piece. This season statement necklaces were huge—in both size and significance. Naturally this month’s Accessories Report would be naked without inclusion of one.
Read on below for product information for this collection of outstanding accessories that will accentuate your fall ensembles.
1. LIVE! On Sunset Lace Bralettes ($36) – 310.360.1660 – Fantastic for layering and peek-a-boo dressing
2. Tarah Smith Bag ($455) – 310.360.1660 – The size is great and the splash of color will help break apart monochromatic winter outfits.
3. Bonnie Strauss Multistrand Necklace ($300) – Statement necklaces will take everything to the next level—tee and blazer combos to simple cocktail dresses.
4. Sjobeck Belt ($158) – 310.360.1660 – This patent cincher has on-trend pyramid stud detailing that will look great with long cardigans.
5. Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Dara Boot ($440) – Boots are a must-have, and the taller the better. Invest in knee-length boots like these—they have a vintage feel and look phenomenal with tights and dresses.